MFG Tray, (Molded Fiber Glass Tray Company) has a line of versatile utility, high-strength FRP wash boxes whose composite material construction costs approximately one-third the cost of traditional stainless steel wire baskets. They also serve as a labor-saving solution-from secondary process cleaning to work-in-process storage. By minimizing the “dumps” from machining and washing operations-to-container, the use of the composite wash box results in less labor and reduced part damage/scrap. Another key end-use advantage of the durable FRP wash-box construction vs. metal wash baskets is safety. The fact is, metal wash baskets frequently break and can leave dangerous wires poking out-which presents an employee safety hazard and could also damage sensitive parts.
- Inherent fiberglass strength, rigidity and durability
- Ideal for cleaning, storing and inventorying machined parts
- 1/3 the cost of stainless steel wire baskets
- Operatings temps to 250°F, intermittently to 300°F
- Handles up to 150lb payload capacity
- Safer alternative than metal wash boxes
- Impervious to cutting oils, detergents, mild acids and alkaline solutions
- Easily cleaned using standard detergents
FRP FORMING PROCESS/PRODUCTION ADVANTAGES:
- In-house machining of the wash-box bottom holes (1/4″ or 3/8″ diameter) and elongated side slots (2 ½” x 5/16″) -allows a variety of sizes for custom orders
- Can be customized per client request to meet advanced corrosion specifications
- Available in a variety of sizes
Molded Fiber Glass Tray, MFG Tray, is a leading manufacturer of high-strength, glass-reinforced composite containers, trays, boxes, flats and totes for material handling in the metalworking, plastics and electronics assembly industries, as well as in food service, confectionery and pharmaceutical processing. MFG Tray products combine outstanding performance features with long service life to ensure exceptional value. The material matters in material handling.
Molded Fiber Glass Tray Company
MODEX Booth #1454
The Molded Fiber Glass Tray Company was founded in 1952 in Linesville, Pennsylvania, and are pioneers in the material handling industry. We, like other divisions of Molded Fiber Glass Companies, have found great success applying the unique properties of reinforced composites to solve problems in various industries. We manufacture reinforced composite trays, containers, and flats used in the material handling, industrial, confectionery, bakery, food service, pharmaceutical, and electronics markets for in-process handling of goods.